A few words about
Practiced for centuries, threading is all natural, involves no chemicals and is the best alternative to waxing or tweezing (especially for sensitive facial skin). By using a piece of threading, hair can be removed swiftly yet meticulously from the delicate areas of the face.
How does it work?
By knotting the thread and creating a trap, hairs are caught and forced out by the root. The rapid back and forth movements remove the hair quite efficiently. It takes only minutes to have clean and hairfree skin.
Benefits of Threading
- Does not peel off a layer of skin
- Hair does not grow back as fast
- All natural – skin does not get irritated
- Can pluck individual hairs
- Hair can be just out of the skin (very short)
- Will not give more or stronger hairs
- Leaves skin smooth
- Eyebrows are beautiful shaped with no irritation